Applications are now closed and any received or completed after the deadline will not be considered.
Applications closed on 02 December 2019 23:59
- Up to 10 firms will be invited to join Velocity
- A completed online application is required to apply for participation
- If short listed as a Velocity Innovator you will be invited to a 15 minute presentation in front of the Velocity Advisory Panel
- Velocity Innovators are selected by the Velocity Advisory Panel
- If successful you will join a select number of firms to join the 6 month programme
- If unsuccessful you can still retain IA FinTech membership and can reapply for future cohorts
Before you start your application here are some tips to guide you through the application process
The online application consists of 3 steps and a number of questions requiring detailed responses and a 2 minute video, please see the guide available from the button below.
An offline application form guide is provided via the button below. We recommend you prepare your responses in advance allowing you to copy and paste your responses into the online application to ensure you do not need to source information during the application process.
A couple of important things to note:
1. Please ensure you stick to the character limits given for each response, the form will (depending on your browser) not allow you to input responses longer than the allowed character limit. Certain browsers may allow you to enter additional characters but these will be trimmed from your response when the application is submitted. A character counter is visible on each input box to help you adhere to the set limits.
2. We recommend you do not use any additional characters to attempt to stylise your responses. Inserting certain Non Alphanumeric characters may interfere with the functioning of the application form and result in issues submitting your application. Characters including forward slashes, inverted comma’s and quote marks for example should be avoided.