International Solutions Network (ISN), a San Francisco-based consulting company with offices in London and New York City, joins the Investment Association’s (IA) Velocity FinTech Accelerator as a Consulting Company Partner. ISN is a capital markets and FinTech consulting company and developer of integrated capital markets platforms and solutions. Through this partnership, the teams at ISN and Velocity will explore new opportunities and provide valuable insights on market development, both in the UK and internationally, for the benefit of the sector.
Commenting on the new partnership, Keith Phillips, the IA’s Director for Membership & Enterprise said:
“We are extremely pleased to welcome ISN as the first international partner of Velocity as we look to expand our global reach. ISN brings exceptional capital markets, FinTech and RegTech expertise to the program. We look forward to working together with our wider FinTech community on new data sets, new indices, pre-trade discovery, trading, risk and analytics solutions.”
The creation of Velocity is part of the IA’s drive to boost innovation and speed up the adoption of new emergent technology across the asset management industry. In order to achieve this, in February this year, the IA launched Velocity – its specialist FinTech Accelerator for the asset management industry – and created a new IA membership category designed for FinTech firms.
“The ISN team is excited to join Velocity and work with IA and member companies,” said Richard Clements, Founder and Senior Managing Partner of ISN. “Since inception, ISN has worked with companies large and small to launch new FinTech solutions in the markets and help companies expand their footprints in other global regions. The emergence of so many new technologies, coupled with increased regulation, have together produced unprecedented opportunity – it’s a fantastic time to be working with the IA to highlight FinTech solutions for the marketplace.”
UK +44 77 897 44825
US +1 415 462 5910
Media Relations Manager
UK +44 7508 724066
International Solutions Network, Consulting Company, LLC (ISN) is a capital markets and fintech consulting company. ISN’s seasoned team brings decades of financial services experience at senior levels at the world’s largest banks, investment managers, fintech firms. The ISN team has an unparalleled network in global capital markets.
About Investment Association
- The IA champions UK asset management, supporting British savers, investors and businesses. Our 250 members manage £7.7 trillion of assets and employ around 100,000 people across the UK.
- Our mission is to make investment better. Better for clients, so they achieve their financial goals. Better for companies, so they get the capital they need to grow. And better for the economy, so everyone prospers.
- Our purpose is to ensure investment managers are in the best possible position to:
- Build people’s resilience to financial adversity
- Help people achieve their financial aspirations
- Enable people to maintain a decent standard of living as they grow older
- Contribute to economic growth through the efficient allocation of capital.
- The money our members manage is in a wide variety of investment vehicles including authorised investment funds, pension funds and stocks and shares ISAs.
The UK is the second largest investment management centre in the world, after the US and manages 35% of all assets managed in Europe.