Hub 85 provides a real-time macro view into how spreadsheets and data support workflow across an organisation so that teams can automatically manage operational risks and have insights & metrics to make smarter/faster decisions.
Organisations have many spreadsheets being used to support different processes. Data is being sliced and diced and stored in spreadsheets in different locations all over the network. Information and workflows are so fragmented that it is impossible to know what is going on. Regulators and senior management are increasingly focussed on governance, data security and model integrity within regulated activities. It’s challenging to maintain oversight and controls without disrupting existing workflow or time-consuming reviews. Organisations have ambitions to automate and create efficiencies across their operations, but with so many fragmented and highly detailed processes, you can’t see the big picture.
Hub 85 provides a real-time macro view into how spreadsheets and data support workflow across an organisation so that teams have insights and metrics to make smarter/faster decisions. Data mining combined with automated analysis allows the organisation to see precisely where operational and data risks exist and how remediation should be prioritised. The solution automatically analyses workflows, processes and maps how data moves around the organisation enabling quick and safe migration away from time-consuming and often inherently risky manual processes. The all-in-one solution provides speed of deployment and a more efficient operating model. Hub 85 reduces costs, time & risk.
- Hub 85 creates significant time savings and efficiency gains related to ongoing governance.
- Provides analytics provides full transparency and enables senior managers to quickly and accurately analyse the big picture.
- Automation detects and enables prioritisation of operational risks based on their impact.
- End-users are automatically alerted to potential issues.
- Workflow analysis provides technical teams with all the details required for quickly and safely migrating manual processes into automated solutions.