Fundipedia is one source of truth for all your fund data
Asset management firms do not have a single centralised repository for all product related static information. Instead they rely on multiple teams updating and maintaining the data that is relevant to them in their own preferred formats. With an increase demand for data from regulators across the globe, and subsequently from distribution partners, the need to consolidate the various disparate data sources into a centralised solution for quick, accurate retrieval has been identified.
- Reduce time and resources spent collating and preparing fund data for existing distributor amd regulatory requirements
- Reduce time and resources required to modify or produce new reports/templates for distributors or regulators
- Increase access to fund information for relevant teams
- Reduce risk associated with providing wrong data
- Reduce time to market
- Provide a centralised platform for maintaining and retrieving all product static data and associated documents
- Provide meaningful KPIs and management information about the ongoing quality of data.
The ongoing increase in regulation and associated reporting can no longer be ignored. The amount of product data stored by asset management firms as part of business as usual is also increasing. Firms can no longer make do without a robust data governance strategy and software solution.
To find our more about Fundipedia please visit https://www.fundipedia.com.